In times when the economy is slow, more than a few people decide to start a side business. Having start a business myself, I believe I can recommend you which are the small business must haves.
1. Printing: After you decide on a name and have your logo designed, you got to get some business cards. The standard is 3.5″W x 2″H, but there a special shapes like oval, leaf, circle, half-circle, rounded corners and wink (rounded in one corner only). You also have square or social cards in 2.5″ x 2.5″ with or without rounded corners. You can definitely make an impression with a different shaped business card, also consider a different stock of paper or process like silk, foil or embossing to make your business card memorable.
2. Social Media Marketing: So, you don’t know how to build a website or your budget is limited. Then, create a Facebook business page and let all your friends about your new venture, is free and very easy to maintain. Ask them to like your page and share it. We can help set it up and ad html content pages to your Facebook page, and also help you run giveaway and raffle that follow their guidelines.
3. Brochures & Postcards / Printing 2.0: You have to consider having a postcard or brochure made to share your services with everybody else.
4. Signs & Car Magnets: Depending on your service or business this work great. Yard signs are of high use for realtors, contractors in the construction, landscaping and roofing industries. Car Magnets are equally as good for them and everybody else. A Car Magnet can be used in your delivery car or van, and it pay’s for itself.
5. Promotional Products: Now, you need to get something that your customers are going to keep around, something that they may see or use on a daily basis. The most popular promotional products that cover this category are:
- Calendars (Wall, Mini-Wall)
- Magnet Calendars
- Notepads or Post-it Notes
As always, send an email or give us a call for more information and follow us on Facebook for giveaways, to keep up to date in events and for discounts.